Friday, October 10, 2008

NOT @ Blizzcon

In a perfect world, I would be typing this out from Blizzcon. This however is far from a perfect world we live in and dreams do not always come true. Unable to secure tickets to Blizzcon, I am sitting at home, at my computer typing this while I listen to, try to listen to the opening ceremonies on a choppy audio stream. My phone is a chippering away with endless Twitts from the WOW podcasting & blogging community. A community I continue to build towards becoming part of, yet fail miserably doing so, since they are all in Anaheim and I am in finally pleasant (temperature wise) Las Vegas.

I will get to do an awesome live blog from the fabulous Las Vegas Renfair this evening. Until then I will continue to QQ in my blogs and Twitts and try to follow the action online.

No comments: