Saturday, September 19, 2009

Friday Recap

Friday ended up being quite a busy and exciting day. Early in the day a friend passed along some tickets to the San Gennaro Feast, so we made plans to attend that evening.

A short time later while glancing at Twitter, I saw @ClickBooth announcing the winner of their @BlogWorld contest that I had entered here. I am usually 5-10 minutes behind on my Twitter feed, so I jumped to their timeline to find out I had won. Happy days, I was starting to think I was going to miss @BlogWorld completely.

After work we swung by San Gennaro and grabbed some subs and desert before calling it an early night. We are headed out to Lake Las Vegas today for the @BuckbeanBeer sponsored Village Craft Beer Fest. Hopefully I will have a few reports from their later and of course lots of Twitter updates.

Until then, arrrrr mateys.

No comments: