Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mobile Breakdown

So my best-laid plans to blog mobile from Defcon were foiled by my phones not allowing me to log into my blog. I usually post via SMS messaging and then edit the post for grammar and better photos later on... However, I have since modified my phone and did not have the correct address to mail to and could not log in order to look it up. So my one drafted post got sent when I was home last night and nothing else.

Which brings me to the evolution of this blog and my audience of one. I would like to spend more time writing and less with the random one or two line off shoots. Of course part of that was the chaos of Comic Con, Defcon is a bit more mellow. Not as much happening at once, but still a lot happening. I will be spending the day there today and hope to have a little more of interest to write about then yesterday.

Tomorrow I will know whether or not we can successfully procure Blizzcon tickets and add that to upcoming events. New Media Expo is next week, but I will probably only be there on Thursday, have to work Friday and probably won't go back for Saturday unless something good comes up.

Possibly one other event between now and then, will have to see how I feel about doing a blog from that event, as I may not have a lot of my gadgets with me at that time.

So hopefully with the technical difficulties behind me, on with the show.

No comments: