Thursday, January 21, 2010

Affiliate Summit West

Still recovering from CES, ASW10 was right on its heals.  I was curious to attend but allergies had me none to motivated, so a few hours Sunday afternoon was the extent of my participation.

I skipped out on all the Saturday evening events, opting to stay home and test drive my new Android OS phone.

On Sunday I attended the "Meet Market" event, which overall was very crowded and not all that usefull. There were just too many people in too small of a space. Dropped off a few business cards, said hello to a few people, but really nothing more than that.

Also, unfortunately the exhibit hall was not fully open until Monday. I was unable to get back there for any amount of time on Monday or Tuesday, thereby cutting this show very short.

I hope to be able to attend this show in the future and give it the time it deserves. This week was just a case of too busy at work, and still too tired from CES to really put in the time.

No comments: