Wednesday, January 6, 2010

CES Press Day

I have yet to switch my CES affiliation over to blogger as yet. So once again no press day for me, just toiling away at work. My goal for CES 2011 is to be registered as a blogger and get to cover those cool press events. Although much of it is covered online these days, with live streaming etc.

At any rate, today will be spent blogging, finalizing my schedule and other such exciting tasks. Charging cell phone batteries, laptop batteries, camera batteries... trying to keep my payload to a minimum this year though. Just the netbook, two phones and maybe the small camera.

I have both the convenience and annoyance of a car, so who knows what I will throw in the trunk. Besides tons of literature, magazines and whatever swag type stuff the vendors are passing out this year.

Enough ramble, more later.

No comments: