Tuesday, January 12, 2010

CES 2010 - Day 1

While I did not make a huge effort to arrive early, I got there in plenty of time to hit a good hunk of the show. First thought, more crowded than last year, but also smaller.

Much like G2E the floor was re-arranged to seem bigger, but really there were fewer exhibits, just more spread out. No Gibson tent, they were palling with Monster Cables in the Central Hall. Monster is usually a South Hall staple.

No gaming stuff in the South Hall, they were relocated to the North along with the iCrap exhibits and a much smaller automotive section. Intel, Microsoft, and most of the big boys were in their usual spots.

I did the quick run through all three halls on Thursday afternoon and a couple double backs to the Central Hall. I would save the in depth looking for Friday & Saturday, plenty of time to browse.

I cut out of the show a bit early on Thursday to meet with a friend, before heading out to Beer N Blog.

No comments: