Thursday, January 8, 2009

CES09 - Day One

Day one, spent oh so close yet so far away. I work just a few miles from the Convention Center, but I never got to lunch today, little lone a drive by on CES. I got some early glances at Twitter, following up on some party invites and wishing I was there.

At any rate, it was a busy day not at CES, now I have my gadgets packed and am ready to get an early start in the morning. Except for the fact I left my extra phone battery at work, so an early stop by work is now on the books for Friday.

No parties for me tonight, no CES love, just some love through the tweet lines and some tv coverage on G4. All is well, the weekend is here and the next three days I can enjoy, can't wait!

Also a few of us are going to happy hour at Firefly tomorrow 3pm.

No comments: