Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Night Draft House

So, I cannot stand keeping my house keys on my car keys ring. Small car, short legs, the keys bump my leg when I drive. So I keep it light.

This however has led to me locking myself out of the house. We have to lock the door to the house, in the garage locked because my girl won't stop feeding the neighbors cats. Trust me all this randomness does collide into a point of commonality.

The neighbor cats think they live in our garage now, so girl also leaves the door cracked so they can go in and out as they please. Hence why the house door must be locked. Did I mention the pigeons?

So I have on occassion forgotten to throw my keys in my bag. Today was such a day. So with a couple of hours to kill I made my way to Big Dogs Draft House, our local watering hole.

Hey how can you say no to two for one burgers and cold micro brew. My favorite Red Hydrant Ale so not too bad a night for locking myself out of the house.

No comments: